You can change the recipients of all CCURE alarms from the plugin role.
There are two methods for changing the recipients of alarm notifications:
What you should know
- From the Alarms task, where you modify each alarm individually.
- From the CCURE plugin role, where you modify all alarms at once.
When you want to modify all alarms at once, make the changes from the CCURE plugin role.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
Right-click the CCURE plugin role, then
click Modify alarms recipients.
- In Alarm recipients, click Add (), choose the users and user groups.
In the Action list, do one of the following:
- Add: Adds the selected users as recipients of all CCURE alarms. Pre-existing recipients are kept.
- Remove: Removes the selected users from all CCURE alarms.
- Replace: Adds the selected users and removes all pre-existing recipients so that all CCURE alarms are only sent to the selected users.
The alarms recipients are updated. When an alarm is triggered by the CCURE system, the recipients are notified.