Before you install or upgrade the CCURE Access Control plugin, you must perform some pre-installation steps.
- Make sure there is a compatible version of the CCURE 9000 management software installed.
- Make sure that the license of your CCURE 9000 system supports the access control integration with Security Center.
- Make sure that the CCURE 9000 system is configured and working as expected.
- On all routers, switches, and network devices, unblock the port used to communicate with Security Center. The default port is 5645
- Confirm that the CCURE 9000 server can communicate with the Security Center server where the plugin will be installed, using the Ping command, Telnet, etc.
Set a customized user account to run your CCURE 9000 services.
- For instructions, see the section on "Customizing the Software House Services" in the CCURE 9000 Installation and Upgrade Guide for your version.
- Take note of the credentials; you need them during the installation of the proxy service.
After you finish
- If you are not using the default port, change the port number configured for the proxy service.
- Install the proxy service on the CCURE 9000 server.