Password update is a Security Center feature that lets you change video unit passwords in Config Tool and apply them to the units through their respective Archiver roles.
- H3 and H4 series.
- All units with firmware 6.50 or later.
- All units with firmware 6.30 or later.
Password change is only available if the Bosch extension is using HTTP Protocol.
- The following series are supported:
- All X-Series (all firmwares)
- All PNx-Series (firmwares 1.01 and later)
- All SPE-xx10 (all firmwares), excluding SPE-100, SPE-400, SPE-101
- All Q-Series (all firmwares), excluding QNO-6010R, QNO-6020R, QNO-6030R, QND-6010R, QND-6020R, QND-6030R, QNV-6010R, QNV-6020R, QNV-6030R, QNE-6080RV, QNE-7080RV
- All L-Series (all firmwares)
- All TNx Series (all firmwares) excluding TNU-6320
- Profile S compatible.
The availability of password updates depends on the manufacturer's implementation. Before you apply any password updates automatically, we recommend testing the password update feature on a unit that you can access physically.
- All units.