After you have created the New wanted attributes and categories, and they have been pushed to Genetec Patroller™, you need to configure them in Genetec Patroller™ Config Tool.
- Open Genetec Patroller™ Config Tool.
Go to Enable new wanted, and then
configure the following settings as needed:
, turn on
- Enable new wanted management
- Turn on to allow Genetec Patroller™ users to edit and delete New wanted entries from the database.
- Enable comments for new wanted
- Turn on to activate a text box where you can enter a comment when entering a New wanted hotlist item.
- New wanted expiry options (in days)
- Select one or more expiration options for New Wanted entries.
- Click Apply.
Genetec Patroller™ users can now add and manage (if enabled) New wanted entries.