Configure the settings related to how Genetec Patroller™ behaves.
- Enable minimize button
- Turn on to allow the Genetec Patroller™ window to be minimized.
- Enable system tray menu
- Turn on to enable the Genetec Patroller™ menu located in the Windows system tray (right-click the Genetec Patroller™ icon in the system tray for more options).
- Start application minimized
- Turn on to start Genetec Patroller™ with the window minimized. This option is not recommended if you log with a username and/or password.
- Silent mode
- Turn on to enable silent mode. In this mode, the Genetec Patroller™ window starts and stays minimized until a hit is generated. After acknowledging the hit, Genetec Patroller™ returns to a minimized state.
NOTE: To receive audible notification for hotlist hits when the system is in silent mode, you must turn on the following Security Center features in the Properties tab of the ALPR task:
- Play sound on hit
- Play sounds even when minimized
- Enable main buttons
- Turn on to enable the Disabled, Hit, Zone, ShowDue, Manual Capture, and
Cameras buttons.NOTE: For the Street Sweeper plugin, you need to disable this setting.
- Show taskbar when fullscreen
- Turn on to show the Windows taskbar when Genetec Patroller™ is full screen.
- Enable printing
- Turn on to enable printing of read/hit information from the Genetec Patroller™ window.
- Show username in tray
- Turn on to show the Genetec
Security Center username in the
notification bar. NOTE: If you’re using Genetec Patroller™ for parking enforcement, you can turn this option off to make room for long enforcement rule names.
- Show Genetec Patroller™ name in tray
- Turn on to show the Patroller’s unit name in the notification bar.NOTE: If you’re using Genetec Patroller™ for parking enforcement, you can turn this option off to make room for long enforcement rule names.