If you’re using Genetec Patroller™ with maps, you must select the Genetec Patroller™ mapping option to use, and configure the related settings.
If you’re using maps, you must install the BeNomad files, Patroller’s mapping solution.
Before you begin
- Open Genetec Patroller™ Config Tool.
- Go to .
From Mapping type, select
The default map type for AutoVu™.
Configure the following settings:
- Show vehicle route
- Displays a trail behind the Genetec Patroller™ icon that allows you to see the route Genetec Patroller™ has taken. Turn this setting off to show only the Patroller’s current position.
- Show parking lots overlay
- Turn on to display configured parking lots on the map in the Genetec Patroller™ main viewer.
- Snap to road threshold
- Specify the maximum distance error (in meters). If the distance between the vehicle and the closest map item is greater than this value, no snapping will occur.
- Click Apply.
Genetec Patroller™ mapping settings are configured.