The Genetec Patroller™ in-vehicle computer receives information from the GPS system. If you're using the GPS receiver provided by Genetec, you need to install a new driver for the GPS system.
On the in-vehicle computer, open Windows Device Manager.
- Right-click My Computer.
- Select Manage.
- Select Device Manager.
- Expand the Ports menu.
- Right-click the u-blox 5 GPS Receiver port and select Update Driver.
- In the Hardware Update Wizard, select Install from a list or specific location (Advanced).
- In the following window, select the Don’t search. I will choose the driver to install option and click Next.
- Click Have Disk in the next window.
Retrieve the new driver on the installation CD, and click OK.
- Click Finish to complete the installation of the new GPS driver.