Configure the general options that apply to all types of hits.
- Pause reads while enforcing
- Turn on to pause Genetec Patroller™ plate reading while you’re in the process of accepting or enforcing a hit.
- Allow popup hit
- Turn on for Genetec Patroller™ to display hits on screen as they occur. Turn off for hits to accumulate in the background.
- First hit on top
- Choose the order that hits are displayed. Turn on to display the oldest hit first (right side of the Genetec Patroller™ scrollbar). Turn off to display the latest hit first.
- Enable plate editing
- Turn on to allow editing of license plate characters when you receive a hit. From the hit screen, click or tap the plate text string to open the editor.
- Text-to-speech voice (not applicable to Genetec Patroller™ Standalone)
- Select the voice you want to use for notifications, such as when the patrol vehicle is entering and exiting a zone and the name of the zone. Select None to disable the option.
NOTE: The voices that are available depend on your Windows operating system.
- Trigger output relay on hit
- Turn on to activate a AutoVu™ base
unit output when the system registers a hotlist hit. Using this feature, you
could, for example, configure a video recording system within the patrol
vehicle to activate when the license plate of a known offender is detected.
- Output relay
- Select the output relay to trigger when a hotlist hit is registered.
- Duration (ms)
- Configure the trigger duration between 500 and 60000 milliseconds.