The people counting Charts widget shows the number of people who enter and exit an area during a specified period, on a bar chart or line chart.
Before you begin
- Create a dashboard in Security Desk.
- Add the people counting Charts widget to the dashboard.
What you should know
- The people counting Charts widget only applies to People counting scenarios.
- For information about general dashboard configuration, see Creating a dashboard.
- From a Security Desk dashboard, click Edit dashboard.
Select a widget to configure.
The widget-specific options are displayed.
- In the widget-specific options, click Add cameras ().
- In the dialog box that opens, select one or more cameras that have a People counting scenario, and click OK.
(Optional) Select the Invert check box next to selected
cameras to flip the In and Out
directions reported for that camera.
This option is useful if a camera is placed above a door that separates two rooms. In this situation, the In and Out directions depend on the starting point.
- Configure the display options as required.
- Click Done.