You can schedule reports on events triggered from the KiwiVision™ People Counter module so that reports are exported automatically from the Camera events task. You can then integrate and view the exported data in a third-party system.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have the following privileges:
- Add scheduled tasks
- Add public tasks
- Camera events
- In the Config
System task, enable the Saved tasks
feature in .NOTE: The Modify enabled features privilege is required to view and modify the Features page.
What you should know
- From the Security Desk home page, open the Camera events task.
Select the following query filters for your report:
- Select the cameras on which people counting analytics scenarios are applied.
- Event timestamp
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period or for global time units, such as the previous week or the previous month.
- Expand the Analytics event type, and select Crowd detected, Crowd size, and People counting as required.
Save the Camera events task as a public task:
- Right-click the task tab, and click Save as.
- In the Save task dialog box, select Public tasks.
- (Optional) In the Name field, rename the task.
- Click Save.
Create a scheduled task for exporting reports:
- From the Config Tool home page, open the System task, and click the Scheduled tasks view.
- Click Scheduled task ().
- On the Properties page, set the Status to Active, and select a Recurrence for the task.
- From the Action list, select Export report.
- From the Report list, select the Camera events task that you saved as a public task.
Configure the What to export options as
Tip: Select CSV as the export format to ensure that all report results are exported.
- Click Apply.