To configure your Arecont units to support downscaling in Config Tool, you must first enable downscaling and then select a scaling size.
What you should know
- Flexible cropping is enabled by default for Arecont cameras but it is not supported in Security Center. As a result, the image size may be altered by a few columns.
- From the Video task in Config Tool, select the camera to configure.
- Click the Video tab, and set Down scaling to On.
Click the Hardware tab and from the Scaling
size drop-down list, select a resolution.
- If the selected Scaling size on the Hardware tab has a different aspect ratio than the Resolution selected on the Video tab, the camera will automatically crop the image down to the closest supported Scaling size for the selected resolution.
- If Half resolution was selected in the Video tab, the image will be half the size of the Scaling size.
- Click Apply.