You can change how targets are displayed on maps by changing the default icons associated with the different target types.
What you should know
- New icons must be PNG or JPG files no larger than 256 x 256 pixels.
- The icons can be reset to their default images by clicking the arrow next to the icon, and clicking Reset.
- The icons you set in Config Tool are the icons you choose from to classify targets in the RSA intrusions panel in the Maps task or the RSA zone widget in the Monitoring task.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Properties tab.
- Click Show advanced settings.
In the Icons section, click the arrow next to the icon you
want to change, browse for and select a new icon.
- Click Apply.
The new icons are displayed when you classify targets in Security Desk.