To ensure high-threat targets are easily identifiable when monitoring restricted security areas on maps, and to facilitate target investigation when generating reports in the RSA investigation task, you can attribute different threat categories to targets by using the default categories or by defining your own.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Properties tab.
- Click Show advanced settings.
In the Threat definition section, do one of the
NOTE: The default threat categories Friend, Undefined, and Hostile have a fixed priority and name.
- To define a new threat category, click . In the Threat configuration dialog box, enter a name and select a color for the category, then click OK.
- To edit an existing threat category, click . In the Threat configuration dialog box, change the name and color for the category, then click OK.
- To change the priority of a threat category, select a category and use the and to move the up or down in the list.