You can upgrade the Restricted Security Area Surveillance plugin from any earlier version directly to version 4.2.
Before you begin
- Read the release notes to learn about important information for this release.
- Confirm that your versions of Security Center and the plugin are compatible.
- Ensure that you have the correct
All upgrades to RSA Surveillance 4.0 and later require the license parts introduced in 4.0.
What you should know
- You can upgrade directly from any earlier version to the latest version.
- The plugin must be upgraded on all Security Center client and server computers.
- It is not required to uninstall the plugin before upgrading to the latest version.