To see exactly where an intrusion is taking place in the live video of a target, you can define an RSA zone on the video by drawing an overlay if the camera is associated to the vertical RSA zone.
Before you begin
- Create the vertical RSA zone.
- Configure cameras to have a view of the restricted area represented by the vertical RSA zone.
- Make sure that the cameras do not have PTZ enabled.
Only one overlay can be configured per camera, but the same camera can be associated to multiple vertical RSA zones.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Zones tab.
From the Zones list, select a vertical RSA zone, and
then click Modify zone ().
The Modify zone wizard opens.
- Click Next page ().
On the Cameras page, select a camera from the list, and
then click Draw overlay ().
A window displaying the camera's live video opens.
- Draw a shape to define the RSA zone.
- Click OK.
- In the Modify zone wizard, click Next page () until you reach the last page, then click Finish.
- Click Apply.
When a target is detected in a vertical RSA zone, clicking the target on the map displays the live video of the target with the vertical RSA zone in red.