You can configure interface-module-specific behavior for all the interface modules connected to the same Synergis Cloud Link unit on the Downstream controller settings page of the Synergis™ Appliance Portal.
- Log on to the Synergis Cloud Link unit.
In the Assa Abloy IP lock settings section, configure the
- Enable passage mode per access rule
- Creates the PassageMode custom field required for enabling the
passage mode feature for Assa Abloy IP locks per access rule.
For more information, see Enabling passage mode on Assa Abloy IP locks.
In the Axis settings section, configure the following
- A1001: Default to unsecure connection
- Select this option so that you can use Synergis Softwire to upgrade the firmware on your Axis A1001 controller if it does not support HTTPS.
- Click Save.