After a Synergis Cloud Link firmware upgrade, you have seven days to revert the upgrade in the Synergis™ Appliance Portal.
What you should know
- The rollback restores the unit to the state that it was in before the upgrade. The firmware and any configuration changes made after the upgrade are reverted.
- The Roll back to version X.Y.Z button is not displayed in the
- Seven days following the upgrade have passed.
- There was not enough space on the unit to save the temporary backup after the upgrade.
- You already rolled back the upgrade.
- Log on to the Synergis Cloud Link unit.
Click Roll back to version X.Y.Z.
A warning dialog box opens, displaying the following message: The configuration will be restored to the state it was in before the last upgrade.
- Click OK.
The unit restarts. After the rollback is done, the following message is displayed: Rollback completed successfully. The page will be refreshed automatically when the unit is available.