You can add i-PRO (Panasonic) cameras to client accounts.
Before you begin
- Complete the prerequisite steps.
- Make sure that nobody is modifying the camera settings, either on the camera itself or through the camera manufacturer's web page.
Depending on your account type, you might be limited to the number of cameras that you can add. If you receive a message to that effect, contact the Stratocast™ sales team for more information.
What you should know
Login to the camera's web page using the administrator user ID and password.
- In the Enable radio button. page, select the Stratocast
- Log on to Stratocast™ using your integrator credentials.
- From the Client Accounts page, click in the Number of devices column.
Click Enroll a device and select the type of device. Enter the
following and then click Next:
Tip: Make sure you select the iPRO manufacturer.NOTE: If your required manufacturer is not displayed in the drop-down list, contact Stratocast™ support.
- The name of your device, as identified on the customer’s Devices page. If there are many devices, enter a name that is easy to recognize and find.
- Time zone
- The time zone that the video unit is installed in.
- The device manufacturer.
In the Authenticate video unit window, enter the camera's MAC
address, then click Next.
Tip: You can retrieve the MAC address information from the Panasonic EasySetup discovery tool, from the sticker on the camera box, or from the sticker located on the camera.Wait a few minutes for Stratocast™ to create an activation code.
- Copy the activation code.
In a Web browser, return to the camera's registration page, paste the activation code
into the Activation code field, and click
Tip: You can reopen the page using the URL https://<IP Address>/Stratocast. Note that the URL is case-sensitive.
Choose a subscription plan and click Next.
You can choose any of the 3 plans listed.
Configure the resolution, frame rate, and bit rate.
Tip: If you are unsure which settings to use, choose the maximum available for each setting.
The camera starts recording to Stratocast™.
- Configure the resolution, frame rate, and bit rate.