The Health monitoring page shows a list of your clients' current system events and provides a detailed description of each event. The Health monitoring page is automatically refreshed every two minutes.
- The urgency of the system event. System events are categorized in one of the following severity levels: ▪ Error (): The Error severity level indicates that the system event is critical. To have your system continue running smoothly and not incur the loss of information, immediate attention is required. ▪ Warning (): The Warning severity level indicates that the system event is not critical. Although immediate attention is not required, it is recommended to correct the issue as soon as possible.
- Client name
- The name of your client’s account. This is the name that the client is identified by in the Client accounts page.
- The source device or entity that the system event is generated from.
- Event description
- A concise description of the system event. This description also appears in the health dashboard on the home page.
- Event source timestamp
- The time and date that the system event occurred. The timestamp corresponds the geographical location of the source device.
- Time zone offset
- The time difference, expressed in hours and minutes, between a given geographical location and the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) time zone.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages.