You can investigate events related to zones (zone armed, zone disarmed, lock released, and so on), using the Zone activities report.
For example, if you want to see all the activities that happened in a particular zone during a certain time period, you can select a zone, and a time range for the report. You can search for critical events only, by selecting the zone related events you are interested in (for example, door forced open).
What you should know
- From the home page, open the Zone activities task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of
the following filters:
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Select the events of interest. The event types available depend on the task you are using.
- Event timestamp
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period or for global time units, such as the previous week or the previous month.
- Select the zones to investigate.
Click Generate report.
The zone events are listed in the report pane.
To show the corresponding video of an event in a tile,
double-click or drag the item from the report pane to the
If there is no camera attached to the zone, the zone icon is displayed.
- To control the zones, use the zone widget.