When an entity is displayed in a tile that has other entities associated with it, you can unpack the entity and view all the attached entities in separate tiles.
What you should know
- Select a tile that is displaying a composite entity.
- Beside the entity name in the tile toolbar, click .
From the drop-down menu, click one of the following:
- An attached camera (in the example, Main Entrance or Front Hallway).
- View all entities attached to the selected entity in separate tiles.
- Start cycling
- Rotate through the entities that are attached to the
composite entity within the tile. The amount of time each entity is displayed can be
configured from the Options dialog box.NOTE: If there is a PTZ camera attached to the composite entity and you start controlling the PTZ, the cycling stops. You can click Start cycling again once you are done controlling the PTZ.
- To repack the tiles when you have finished viewing what you need to see, click Pack () in the upper-left corner of the tile.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages.