If you have a large access control system and cannot find a cardholder, you can search for them by name, or use the advanced search by applying a combination of filters.
- From the home page, open the Cardholder management task.
To search by an entity name, enter the name in the Search () box.
All entities with names that match the text you entered are listed.
To search for the entity using the advanced search:
- In the left pane, click Advanced search.
Set up the query filters for the report. Not all query filters are available for
each task. Choose from one or more of the following, according to your task:
- Activation date
- Specify a time range during which the cardholder profile activates.
- Expiration date
- Specify a time range during which the cardholder or visitor profile expires.
- Unused cardholders
- Search for cardholder or visitors for whom
no assigned credentials have produced an access granted event
within a certain time range.NOTE: For the report to generate results, all Access Manager roles must be active and online.
- The status of the cardholder or visitor’s profile: Active, Expired, or Inactive.
- First name
- Cardholder or visitor’s first name.
- Last name
- Cardholder or visitor’s last name.
- Email address
- Cardholder or visitor’s email address.
- Mobile phone number
- Cardholder or visitor's mobile phone number.
- Restrict the search to entries that contain this text string.
- Whether or not the cardholder or visitor has a picture assigned.
- Cardholder groups
- Restrict the search to specific cardholder groups.
- Partition that the entity is a member of.
- Credential name
- Credential's name.
- Credential status
- The status of the cardholder or visitor’s credential: Active; Expired; Inactive; Lost; Stolen. Not all statuses are available for every task.
- Credential information
- Restrict the search to specific card formats, facility codes, card numbers, or license plates.
- Can escort visitors
- Indicates whether or not the cardholder can act as a visitor host (can be switched on or off).
- Click Search.
The cardholders that match your search criteria are displayed on screen.
In this example, the cardholder you are searching for has a card that was activated less than a week ago. In the Activation date filter, enter 7 days in the During the last field.