You can investigate the stay time of current and past visitors, between check-in and check-out, using the Visit details report.
If you want to know if a visitor checked out before they left at the end of the day, you can investigate that visitor, and see if the Check-out date column in the report pane is completed. You can also see which visitors were added or removed from the system in the last week.
What you should know
- From the home page, open the Visit details task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Check-in date
- The date and time that the visitor profile was activated, which can correspond to the arrival time.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a predefined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Escort required
- Specify that a host is required.
- Expected arrival
- Specify a time range during which the visitor is expected to arrive.
- Expiration date
- Specify a time range during which the cardholder or visitor profile expires.
- First name
- Cardholder or visitor’s first name.
- Last name
- Cardholder or visitor’s last name.
- The status of the cardholder or visitor’s profile: Active or Archived.
- Visitor hosts
- Select the visitor’s host.
Click Generate report.
The visitor events are listed in the report pane.
- To show a visitor’s picture, name, and custom fields in a tile, double-click or drag an item from the report pane to the canvas.
- To display additional visitor information in a tile, click .