From any video-related task in Security Desk, you can view cameras in the canvas.
Do one of the following:
- Find a camera in the area view, and then double-click or drag it to a tile.
- Drag a camera from the report pane to a tile.
- To control the camera, right-click inside the tile and use the tile menu commands, or use the widgets in the Controls pane.
To clear cameras from the canvas, do one of the following:
- Right-click on a tile, and then click Clear ().
- Select a tile, and then press the Backspace key.
- (Empties all tiles) At the bottom of the canvas, click Clear all ().
- (Empties all tiles) Press Ctrl+Backspace.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages.